Knights and Dragons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suggestion Guidelines

2 posters

Go down

Suggestion Guidelines Empty Suggestion Guidelines

Post by iRawbee Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:28 am

If you have a legitimate suggestion on ways to improve the boards, I'm all ears. The goal of these boards it to make the app more enjoyable for everyone, which means I am open to take your suggestions!

-Please maintain all suggestions realistic (this is a free forum, not a whole lot of customization and codoing can be done from my admin panel)
-Save your time on flame suggestions. "This site sucks, you should delete it" isn't a fair suggestion.

LAST EDIT March 28
Check back often for updates on the guidelines.
iRawbee
iRawbee
Admin
Admin

https://knightsanddragons.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Suggestion Guidelines Empty A couple of suggestions

Post by connor1970 Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:17 pm

G'day. First off, thank-you for creating this site, I think it will be a great way to be able to find everything that is required for new and current players of this great little game.
One suggestion that I would like to make, is a quest guide. I have been playing this game for a while now (level 95), and have my own level 15 guild, and while I think I am nearing the end of what quests I will be able to do (I am up to the quest "More like Dork Prince" - where you have to collect 18 Evil Jewels and Craft his armour), I have not been able to find anywhere on the .net a comprehensive list of these quests, so I can ascertain if I should be collecting materials for them, or what...
Also on a 'programming' type suggestion, I am pretty sure you can download a free spell checker for these types of forums. I have always found that useful on sites like this.
--
Andrew Connor
XBB-HWC-CDF
Guild: Tiamat Enterprises"
connor1970
connor1970
Friend
Friend

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum